Friday 2 April 2010

And It Was All Yellow



One year ago I posted a bunch of yellow stuff because it was Easter. I thought I'd do the same thing this year, but I'm at a cottage in the mountains right now, and internet time is limited, so instead I'm posting a few images from my hard drive featuring yellow clothes. (The three editorials I picked images from are incidentally all shot by Sølve Sundsbø, whose style I admire.)

When I opened my Google Reader today, I found over 150 new posts to read through, but they will have to wait. I've planned spending my Easter doing all sorts of cozy things such as cross country skiing, playing card games and eating large family dinners, so I won't be reading, commenting or posting for a while. I hope all of you have an excellent weekend with loads of candy and fun, and I will get back to you in a few days!







Full editorials from the Fashion Spot, here, here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment