Tuesday 2 February 2010

Vertigo



I'm extremely sick of winter right now. It is way below freezing, the snow keeps falling and falling, and the last few days we've had strong wind on top of it all. As if that wasn't enough, the weather is making my internet connection unstable, meaning I have less time online, so blogging is currently limited. Oh, and I think I'm getting a cold! Fun times.

Enough with the whining. Shoes. Pretty shoes make everything better. These are from Clementine shoes, and they're tall! Predictably enough I love the silhouettes, and the arch of the yellow/blue heel is all kinds of perfect.




4 comments:

  1. Hello, I just found your blog and I must say I love the stuff you put up. Will definitely check it often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just found your blog as well! love it!

    /d

    ReplyDelete
  3. Extreme high heel shoes, I could never walk with those :D.

    ReplyDelete