Tuesday 23 February 2010

Brit Feet


Louise Goldin

London Fashion Week is done, and of course I found some footwear to throw my gaze upon.

The ankle boots at the Louise Goldin show were pretty much a great example of how a perfect boot shoud look like; sleek, dangerously tall, but with a sturdy and interesting heel. Well done!

At the Mark Fast show, the prettiest Louboutins so far this season were shown, and at Sass & Bide more glamorous version of stripper heels clomped down the catwalk. I'm still not comfortable with clear plastic on shoes, but they are fun to look at.


Louise Goldin


Mark Fast


Mark Fast


Sass & Bide

Pictures from elle.com

4 comments:

  1. boots are pretty much my everyday wear regardless of season. Louise Goldin seriously knows a thing or two about em by the looks of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the first boots... look perfect! and i like the sass & bide heels with the straps... something about them :)

    xo
    bravegrrl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. O M G .. i want ALL these shoes !! absolutely amazinggg.

    xx lue

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW.....I am speechless!! These are all beautiful!! I love your profile pic btw!

    ReplyDelete