Thursday 4 June 2009

Resort 2010: Early Favourites


Calvin Klein Resort 2010

Is it really resort time already?

Time flies, but resort collections stay more or less the same. Everything is a bit toned down and less creative than the main collections, which is expected. I don't think I've yet come across a full resort collection where I've loved every look, but there are always a few gems to be found.

Though it's still early, I think Calvin Klein will turn out to be one of my favourites. The ridiculously sheer pants and skirts confuse me a bit, and most of the dresses are similarly risque, but they are certainly pleasing to the eye, and look really comfortable to wear.


Donna Karan Resort 2010

Much of the Donna Karan collection was a bit too safe and boring for my taste, but I love the two dresses above. The colour combinations are very much me, and I love the way the fabric is draped across the shoulders. From what I can see, the shoes look flawless as usual.


Yigal Azrouel Resort 2010 / Donna Karan Resort 2010

I don't care much for the full looks above, but the Yigal Azrouel jacket is worth mentioning, with its contrasting fabrics and colours. The scallop-edged Donna Karan top is simply divine.

Pictures from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment