Wednesday 17 March 2010

Little Things

Since I started blogging, I've become an expert at saving pictures and links for "future posts", then forget all about it, and wonder why I can't think of anything to write about. This post is a rather random collection of some of the things that have been collecting dust on my hard drive.



Switch the trainers with heels, and these two looks from the FW 10/11 Y-3 show pretty accurately represent what I wear every other day at the moment. I'm not yet used to wearing lots of colours, and go back to black very often.



Speaking of colours... These insane pieces of furniture would make any house a home for a mad hatter. From Dust Furniture.



Proenza Schouler accessoires. Do want.



Givenchy campaign, fall 1999. Sleek futurism at its best.



New shoes! These are 14 cm tall, and the heel is thin enough to make them a challenge to walk in, but I manage. I've never liked my legs better than when I'm wearing these.



Finally, a little dose of vintage advertising. I bet you had no idea sugar was a diet food!

3 comments:

  1. where are your new booties from? i love them! sleek, simple, platform, black.... yes, please do tell...

    xo
    bravegrrl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're from Scandinavian online retailer Nelly. I've no idea where they ship to, but this is the only colour left in stock: http://nelly.com/no/kl%C3%A6r-til-kvinner/nelly-shoes-427/marble-427422-39/

    ReplyDelete