Thursday 18 March 2010

The ASIFAWTSYBIKOF Post



Continuing with stuff from the darkest corners of my hard drive, here's the Amazing Shoes I Found And Wanted To Show You But I Kind Of Forgot post. I can't really imagine wearing any of these on a daily basis (except perhaps the ones above), and I do wonder how on earth one can walk in them, but they're certainly intriguing. A nice mix of crazy, sky high and ugly/awesome. Enjoy!


Kronier creations - plastic fantastic costume shoes




Chinese couturier Guo Pei


Crucifix heels via Luxirare

6 comments:

  1. WOW those wedges look impossible to walk in. But still hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you love for shoes must mean you have a fantastic collection yourself? have you posted pics of your collection?

    ReplyDelete
  3. those gabriella shoes are amaaaazing!

    ReplyDelete