Friday 13 November 2009

Accessory Report Time

Hello. You all browse through the Accessory Report after every season, right? The Candy Pratts Price's Accessory Report for style.com? If you don't... you don't have to start right now, because I've collected the best of the best for you.

This is the Spring 2010 report, and it contains pictures of 478 brand new shoes, bags and pieces of jewelry. I've gone through them all a few times already, making wishlists and that's the ugliest bag I've ever seen-lists and of course my own best shoes-list. In no particular order, here are my favourites from the Spring 2010 selection:


Givenchy / Gucci


Devi Kroell / Donna Karan


Camilla Skovgaard / Bruno Frisoni


Aperlaï / Balenciaga

Yves Saint Laurent


Pierre Hardy / Salvatore Ferragamo

Alexander Wang



Hermès / Alejandro Ingelmo

No comments:

Post a Comment