Friday 27 November 2009

200

This may or may not be a day too late, but I'd still like to wish a happy Thanksgiving to those of you who celebrate it. While we don't do Thanksgiving here in Norway, I'd like to take a moment and mention how grateful I am for all my readers and all the comments I've received lately. You all motivate me to continue expressing myself though this blog. Unfortunately, I've just not got the time to visit other blogs or comment back at the moment, as my first of four exams this winter is next Monday. I promise I will be more social in a few weeks!

And as I'm incapable of posting without adding a picture, here are some turkey shoes from Prada:



Pictures from style.com

3 comments:

  1. First time passing by and I'm already loving the blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh absolute shoe sex. Check out http://www.thebowtiesociety.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete