Monday 14 September 2009

The Claw


Christian Siriano got a standing ovation for his SS10 collection, but readers at the Fashion Spot thought he was blatantly copying labels like Alexander McQueen, Nina Ricci and Zac Posen. I don't care that much for eveningwear, so I'm not even going to bother with adding an opinion of my own. Instead I'm posting the shoes from the show.

This shoe line is supposed to show up at Payless, and I'll be paying attention to see whether the designs will be toned down or not. Right now, they look rather extreme for a mainstream audience, but you all know that I love extreme heels.



Pictures from nymag.com

2 comments:

  1. I like better his previous collection, this ones are just a little bit too edgy for my taste

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are soo unique i wonder how people would walk in them with the curved heel. i personally wouldn't wear them just cause.. i prob cant pull it off haha. but if i saw someone else id be like damn girl got some nice shoes.
    thanks for your comment
    :)

    ReplyDelete