Sunday 16 August 2009

Virtual Window Shopping

Today I dragged out my imaginary gold Visa and spent some fantasy money getting outfits from the "What's new" sections at Net-a-Porter and Browns. While I find this kind of virtual window shopping quite therapeutical, I can't help but wonder if perhaps it's just a way to make myself used to the idea of spending heaps of cash on clothes... Oh well.



Net-a-Porter: MiuMiu goat hair jacket / Helmut Lang print dress / Helmut Lang leather insert leggings
Fendi tote / Brian Atwood pumps / Balenciaga glasses / Bottega Veneta Ring



Browns: Gareth Pugh jacket / Balenciaga print dress / Jil Sander boots
Balenciaga wallet / Fannie Schiavoni necklace

I can't help but notice that both selections came out looking slightly similar, a bit of drama with lots of black, which is just what I'll continue to wear this fall. If I could have my pick of just one of these items, I would pounce upon the Jil Sander boots. They are all kinds of gorgeous.

1 comment: