Thursday 1 October 2009

A Small Taste of Milan



The fashion shows are racing past, and I'm struggling to make some sort of Milan summary. It's not that I didn't appreciate any of the collections, but I haven't found anything I've gotten really excited about. Gucci was kind of awesome. Fendi felt different, but was very pretty and interesting. Dolce & Gabbana was not my thing at all, but it never is.

These pictures are from Byblos SS10. I don't know why, but they're the only things from Milan that seems memorable right now. I know the draping isn't all that original (and that blue dress is seriously a few centimetres on the short side), but I loved these dresses all the same.



Pictures from nymag.com

1 comment:

  1. I just love what you posted here. :) Keep up.

    http://missheadoverheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete