Thursday 22 October 2009

Guitar Hero



At the Karl Lagerfeld SS10 show, models were decorated with brooches and pins featuring arrows, guitars, and Lagerfeld himself with a guitar. While I appreciated these recurring themes, there were other details I liked even more.



I always find something to obsess over at Lagerfeld's shows, like these gorgeous bracelets. They look like they were made of laser-cut patent leather. So pretty!



It's not often that I prefer the flats at a show over the heels, but these are some of the prettiest flats I've ever seen. Featuring the same laser-cuts as the bracelets, they manage to look both pretty and, I think, sexy.



The pattern continued on the finale looks; these dresses are embellished with siver filigree defining shoulders, necklines and waists. The effect slightly reminds me of the bracelets from Lagerfed's SS09 collection, which I still adore.



Pictures from style.com

1 comment:

  1. the patterns are so unique.

    http://missheadoverheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete