Wednesday 8 July 2009

Down the Aisle



You say tomorrow is my wedding day? And I get to wear some brand new haute couture on my big day?

Then I'd like to introduce you to my beautiful white and red dress from Givenchy Fall 2009 Haute Couture. Karlie has borrowed my shawl and shoes. Below, you can see what my hair would look like; straight from the Chanel Fall 09 HC show.

I can't wait!



Here is a closer look at the details of the dress. (My wedding photographer would obviously be the wonderful Tommy Ton from the Jak&Jil blog.)


Pictures from style.com and jakandjil.com

2 comments:

  1. dont really like any of this!! isn't this blog called heavy heels?? why do u barely even post heels??

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry if the name is a bit confusing; the blog is supposed to be about all aspects of fashion, with slightly more shoe-related content than regular fashion blogs.

    ReplyDelete