Thursday 7 May 2009

Mmm, Electronics!

As girly as I am, I also like gadgets and shiny electronics. Here are a few things I'd need to actually save up for before buying. I thought it might be a good idea to do a post like this to remind myself that I don't have to spend every single cent of my paycheck each month, and if I don't, I'll be able to afford shinies like the ones below.



1. Canon EOS 450D, or similar.

My current camera is ok, but I want something great. I've also discovered that my camera lacks an auto feature, so outfit posts (yes, I've been intending to do some of those) will probably be limited to mirror shots for now. I hate mirror shots.




2. External hard drive.

My recent history of computer crashes really made me realize how valuable back-up is. I still haven't gotten my dear laptop back from service, and I'll only be able to borrow the one I've got at the moment for another two weeks...



3. iPhone, or other touch-screen phone.

I just realized my current phone is one and a half years old, and while that doesn't mean I need a new one, I certainly want one. I've never really owned a fancy cell phone, and I'd probably crack the screen the first week if I were to get one, but the desire is there.

Pictures from amazon.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment